This trek is specially designed for short vacationers who does not have costly 8-10 days.
This trek is specially designed for short vacationers who does not have costly 8-10 days to spare out of their busy aspiring life. It’s a big surprise in small package for adventure enthusiasts. Well suited for corporate group, institutional groups, family groups etc.
This trek has everything you can expect from himlayan trek. Walk through the villages, camping @ Leka top(2800 mtrs) with 360* Himalayan view, bird eye view of entire sankri and saur village, snowcapped peaks,sirga village named after rishi shring. 2nd nite campsite @ riverside, dense forest and many more.
Trek starts from jakhol village, largest village in the region in terms of population and culturalal heritage and tradition.
Nothing can beat the serenity and view of sky with full of stars at night of this place
All Year (except monsoons)
Best Route to visit Team456 camps, sankri
Delhi -> Sonipat -> Panipat -> Karnel ->Indri -> Ladwa -> Yamuna Nagar -> Jagadari ->Chacharauli -> Ponta Sahib -> Asan Barrage -> Vikas nagar -> nainbagh -> damta -> naugaon -> purola -> mori -> naitwar -> sankri.
Dehradun -> Mussorie -> Kempty Falls -> Mussorie Bend -> nainbagh -> damta -> naugaon -> purola -> mori -> naitwar -> sankri.
Leka Top Trek Itinerary :
Day 1: Reach Team456 camps at sankri, followed by evening snacks and dinner.
Day 2: Drive to jakhol via jeep, trek from jakhol (2200mtr) to leka top (2800mtr) and night camp at the leka top.
Day 3: Trek from leka top via sirga village down to riverside camping.
Day 4: Trek from riverside to Team 456 camps by lunch.
Day 5: checkout in morning after breakfast.
- Stay at cottage and tents
- All Meals (breakfast lunch and dinner).
- Qualified and Experience Trek Guide and support staff.
- All Camping Equipments.
- Gaiters and Crampons(only in snow season).
What's Not Included
- Any expenses of personal nature.
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason.
- Backpack Potters during trek on EXTRA chargeable basis.
- Pickup and drop can be arrange for guests on chargeable basis from Dehradoon.
- Any kind of emergency evacuation charges.
- 2 Pairs of Quick Dry Tees and Track Pants
- 3 Pair of Socks
- 2 pairs of woolen socks(during winters)
- 2 Full Sleeve Sweater or Fleece Jacket
- One down feather Jacket
- hat, Light, towel, Lip Balm
- Cold Cream & Sun Screen (SPF 40+)
- Water Bottle 1 Lt
- Water Bottle 1 Lt
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal Toilet Kit
- Any medicines(which you take)
- CAMERA with extra memory cards and batteries
- Poncho, Rain Coat
- Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs)
- Floaters or Sandals
- Trekking Boots